This is a legal agreement between you "you" and the Fiji Visitors Bureau "Tourism Fiji". You should read this agreement in its entirety before you download any asset appearing on this website ("asset"). If you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, click on the "I agree" button on the website. If you do not agree, click on the "remove" button on this website to decline this Agreement.
Toursim Fiji licences images from photographers to make them available to you. The limitations of these licences determines the conditions Tourism Fiji imposes on the usage of the images on this website. The images are protected under copyright laws of Fiji. Copywrite and other intellectual property rights in the images, is owned or controlled by Tourism Fiji or its licensors.
Tourism Fiji grants to you, and your principal if you are licensing on behalf of another person, a non-transferable, non-exclusive and royalty-free licence to use the assets you have selected on the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Scope of licence
1. The Asset may be used only for the purpose described in your application and authorisation notification or as otherwise notified to Tourism Fiji.
If you wish to use any image for any other purpose, you are required to sumbit a new request
Limitation of licence
The images must be used in the promotion of Fiji as a visitor destination. The images cannot be used for any other purpose, including but not limited to, promoting Fiji for trade and investment, promoting the sale of any product .
The images must not be used in paid advertising (except when in partnership with Tourism Fiji).
The images may by used within and outside of Fiji.
Photographers: Derek Henderson and Steve McCurry
Their images may only be used in joint promotion with Tourism Fiji and carry Tourism Fiji branding
Photographers: Mark Snyder, Fraser Clements, Darren Ward
Their images may by used without Tourism Fiji branding.
2. Defamatory, libelous, scandalous, misleading, pornographic or otherwise unlawful use of the asset is prohibited.
3. The use of any logo appearing in the asset must be used in a manner permitted by the logo or trademark owner. (This licence does not grant any rights to use any logos or trademarks).
4. You shall not copy (electronically or otherwise) the asset except for the purpose described in your application and authorisation notification.
5. You shall not alter, modify or adapt an asset without the prior consent of Tourism Fiji.
6. You shall not disclose any asset to any third party without the prior consent of Tourism Fiji and you shall take all reasonable efforts to prevent the disclosure of the image to an unauthorised third party and/or the use of the image by an unauthorised third party.
7. The rights and permissions granted to you under this Agreement are personal. Except as specifically provided in this Agreement, the image may not be assigned, transferred, sublicensed or re-sold or otherwise made available for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or web page.
8. One copy of the Asset may be made for backup purposes only, but may be used only if the original Asset becomes defective, destroyed or otherwise irretrievably lost. The Asset must not be downloaded to create, establish or form any part of an online interactive stock photo library, nor may it be used in relation to any business similar to or in competition with that operated by Tourism Fiji at this site.
26. ME™ and the Assets' creator retain all rights not expressly granted by this Agreement.